Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Gravity cube
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
irobots

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:54 am   Post subject: Gravity cube

This is my isu called gravity cube which was a simple recreation of gravity duck. Please note that in the beggening is may say you got hacked and then open your dvd drive bay but i assure you that it is part of the program and you did not actually "get hacked". Also, the first couple of levels were a bit distorted and you may win the game accidently as it works of what dot colour which may sense the winning colour in the spikes or something. there is also a little problem with the sound turning on after you stop it or pause.

anyway
enjoy.

Gravity Cube.zip
 Description:
Gravity cube

Download
 Filename:  Gravity Cube.zip
 Filesize:  16.91 MB
 Downloaded:  311 Time(s)

Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Nathan4102

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:21 pm   Post subject: RE:Gravity cube

Could you post the source instead of the .exe?
irobots

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:48 pm   Post subject: Re: Gravity cube

why? I assure you that it is not a virus. I will post the source if i get enough interest though
badadvice

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:50 pm   Post subject: Re: Gravity cube

fun on a bun
Raknarg

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:28 pm   Post subject: RE:Gravity cube

In general, the people here are more interested in code rather than your product, especially if it's good.
badadvice

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:35 pm   Post subject: Re: Gravity cube

irobots said that he will post the code if he gets enough interest. I pm'd him and i recommend you do to if you really want to see it. u could comment to so he hopefully releases it to everyone. Also, how did he get my dvd drive to open???
Raknarg

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:44 pm   Post subject: RE:Gravity cube

there's probably a simple sys.exec function for it.. I can't imagine why it's necessary
badadvice

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:47 pm   Post subject: Re: Gravity cube

looked all over the computer for it and online. could not find any exe. also, did anybody notice it says "you got hacked" at the beggining, he didnt have any audio for it. Could someone plz tell me how to open dvd drive with turing, it seems like the coolest thing
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Nathan4102

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:59 pm   Post subject: RE:Gravity cube

AFAIK, opening the disc drive isn't possible with turing. Unless, of course, you run a .exe compiled from another language through turing.
badadvice

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:00 pm   Post subject: Re: Gravity cube

how do you do this? It had the turing logo so it couldnt have been changed, right?
Nathan4102

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:02 pm   Post subject: RE:Gravity cube

A .exe's display picture can easily be changed. If you want to find out what he did, ask him.
Raknarg

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:02 pm   Post subject: RE:Gravity cube

You can execute other exe's through turing.

Alo, like nathan said, you can change the icon
irobots

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:07 pm   Post subject: Re: Gravity cube

did it open the dvd drives for all of you, just out of curiosity? I know it worked for you badadvice Wink. And no, i did not alter the integrity of the outputed exe from turing at all with any other program
Zren

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:09 pm   Post subject: RE:Gravity cube

I'm guessing you also learned VB this year?

Edit: Snip

Anyhow, figured I put up some screenshots. T'is a neat enough game. To improve on it, the yellow orbs could have arrows to show which way the gravity will change to.

Posted Image, might have been reduced in size. Click Image to view fullscreen.

irobots

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:18 pm   Post subject: Re: Gravity cube

Thank you for decompiling my code and then showing it to everyone. Much appreciated (sarcastic if you did not notice Wink )
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 2  [ 21 Posts ]
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: