Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 IM BACK!
Index -> General Discussion
Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Corybu

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 6:06 pm   Post subject: IM BACK!

Some of you may remember me, some of you are new, and Ive never met you, but i'd like to.

I lost all my favs, and finally found this forum again after much searching.

I have a question for you guys.

Anyone know of a good printer that I can get for a laptop? The only catch.. It needs to be able to print using Thermal ink ribbons (Like a reciept printer).

Im opening up a traveling shop, im selling everything, lol. Its gonna be a blast, and I need a printer for reciepts. (some of my things can be claimed on tax reports)

Any help would rock!

And I am so glad im back!
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
shorthair

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 6:07 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Nice to meet you , ive been here for jsut over a month and its an awsome place , il take a look around to see if i can come by any info on a printer like that.
Paul

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 6:14 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Just over a month??? over 600 posts???! Shocked Shocked Shocked maybe Im just shocked cause I suck at programming and have nothing to post... look at the difference it makes, 617 compared to 50
jonos

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 6:26 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

hey, i don't know you, but that doesn't matter, ive only been here for like a week i think. I've never seen a printer like one that you describe, never even heard of it. If i see one on the net somewhere ill let you know in this thread (though i doubt i will see one).
santabruzer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 6:43 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

shorthair, just like posted anywhere imagenable tis all.. and went through his "stalking" the forum stage.. jks... *no offense dude*
shorthair

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 6:51 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

no your very much right , its like when you start on IRC or downloading , you jsut become addictided and download eeverything , eventually you just become normal and get bored , im still jsut right into compsci , but im sure it will all settle down somtime , you hit it bang on santabruzer
jonos

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 7:17 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

yeah, me too. i'm on like the whole day waiting for help for vb stuff *hinting to something for vb people* Shifty . anyways, i post in almost anything that i can understand or say something without appearing too stupid. right now im posting a lot cause i post something and someone else will post right after me cause a lot of people are on.
naoki

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 7:36 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

sup. mebbe you were hanging out in the C++ forums or something, but during my stay in GD/Spam/Turing I've never seen your name.

anyways welcome back and hope you're more helpful than some of our recent joiners. also if you do turing try not to follow in jedi_bob's footsteps
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Corybu

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 8:05 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I think you guys got it all wrong, im not a new member by any means.

I think some of my photoshop stuff is on here... and my flash stuff, I was a big flash contributor. and I think, maybe, just maybe I posted my turing RPG here.

Im not a new member at all, lol.
Paul

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 8:08 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

of course you arn't a new member, it does say under ur name that u joined september 2003.
jonos

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 8:09 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

or you are a new member who somehow made your amount of posts a lot and changed your join date Wink
Catalyst

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 8:11 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

i remember you
Delta

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 8:23 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I remember you too! (not really) but hey!... hows it been goin' my main man :S... ummm ya.. glad... to ... have you... ummmm... back.. ya... ya glad to have you back Smile
Corybu

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 9:07 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I remember you catalyst...

I dont remember you delta, sorry.

Well, hope fully you guys can help me out here, I need this printer soon.
shorthair

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 9:09 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

ive looked on google and i cant see anything that is like in a store malot of reasearch stuff but no go on a place to get one or any prices
   Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 2  [ 24 Posts ]
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: