Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 First Fight Scene ... In progress
Index -> Graphics and Design, Web Design -> Flash MX Tutorials
Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Delta

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2004 11:53 am   Post subject: First Fight Scene ... In progress

Here is my other animation that I'm working on... not even close to done yet... lots to fix up... and I haven't added the blood yet... but soon Smile hopefully

Fight_numero_Uno!.swf
 Description:
There we go :)
 Filesize:  21.06 KB
 Viewed:  9780 Time(s)

Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
shorthair

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2004 12:00 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

weren you able a while ago to actually pot the animations on compsci , so you didnt have to download them
Paul

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2004 1:10 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I would like to see this stuff, but I have no idea what runs flash mx or fla files
TheXploder

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2004 1:31 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Paul is right you should post an .swf file.. But anyways good job. Smile

P.S. Paul I would guess that the Flash MX program would run a flash mx file.. Very Happy
Delta

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2004 1:33 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

thats why I put it in a zip ... there is the swf file and an html file... run the html file and it should be fine... (shorthair... not sure how to do it like that:S)
Paul

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2004 1:50 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

lol, thats like the little ninjai series on shockwave...
shorthair

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2004 5:30 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Sweet , its alot better having it right on the site , taht way you can get more feedback , less hassle than downloading it
Radiohead

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 1:31 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

lol.. im a little off topic here...
um.. the grey guy in the end that shoots that ball at the black guy..

( the grey guy) .. hes not realy in a position to be shootign .. i mean.. if its some magical ball of. w/e.. he should atleast power up.. in a position with his knees bent.. and.. maby some shoulder action.. u know..

but.. eh.. its cool.. good job Claping Claping Claping Claping Claping

and that ninja stick figure fighting series.. i think its xiao xiao..

( heres a site where u cna see some funny stick people stuff.. www.stickdeath.com)
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
shorthair

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 1:36 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

that would be a good update delta , if you added some detail , and mabye some more throw backs , ( longer fight scene 0 jsut keep up the funny animation
Delta

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 3:32 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

See thats the thing... this animation as I stated above isn't even close to being done... I haven't put anything into it... all I wanted were the main positions of people and objects so that I can add the effects in after... I need an actual story idea otherwise the story goes nowhere... don't worry... once this is done (if I don't quit it and start a newer one) then the effects/movements of everything will be better.... trust me... like my ball animation... this one will also be kewl Wink
shorthair

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 4:17 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Keep up the work on this one , i really liked your little intro to it , its got awsome potential , i thouight it was just awsome as is , ( guy fallingout of tree ) , id love to see some more of this stuff
Delta

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 11:48 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Well... this one is gonna take alot of work... but I'm sure someday I'll get to it Wink ... until then... well I'll be programming Smile
Paul

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2004 1:06 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

You're really great at this stuff arn't you. That guy falling out of the tree, he lands like that... thats really creative. If I had done it, the guy would probably just fall flat. It adds to the realism and all. Great Job.
Delta

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2004 1:39 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Thanks man Smile I'm working on this new one right now... might get it finished by tonight... or tomorrow... its awesome Smile well I love it and my friend says its a great idea Very Happy so0o0o ya... flash is great Smile
josh

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2004 8:03 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

this is so kool.

Better then most stick death things I have seen.

I like the way the guy walks

neet animation
   Index -> Graphics and Design, Web Design -> Flash MX Tutorials
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 2  [ 22 Posts ]
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: