Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Autoit language
Index -> General Programming
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
ganondork369

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:32 pm   Post subject: Autoit language

Hello, I'm trying to learn how to program with autoit, but I can't find any good guides. Will there be an autoit forum section here in the future? It would be great if i can get some help here Laughing

Nevermind, I just found a good pdf tuttorial
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Nathan4102

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:22 pm   Post subject: RE:Autoit language

I highly doubt you will ever see AutoIt on these forms, it's a very small language. Why are you using autoit over other more useful and popular languages??
ganondork369

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:06 pm   Post subject: Re: Autoit language

I heard autoit is a lot easier to make hacks and bots (that play for you).
I was going to learn C++ with my brother, but I'd rather just make hacks and bots, so I decided to try out autoit.
Nathan4102

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:33 pm   Post subject: RE:Autoit language

Interesting, I used to do the exact same thing with freepascal. Good luck! Definitely don't learn C++ for marcoing, way too complex.
Cancer Sol

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:45 pm   Post subject: Re: RE:Autoit language

Nathan4102 @ 3/29/2013, 3:33 pm wrote:
Interesting, I used to do the exact same thing with freepascal. Good luck! Definitely don't learn C++ for marcoing, way too complex.

But if you do learn to macro using C++, it'll feel great that you can make such complex things Wink .
I was thinking of learning autoit before, but I just want to stick with C++. I don't really care about making hacks and bots like my brother, he just wants to make hacks and bots as his hobby, but I actually want to make a living out of compsci Razz

Edit: He's only a seventh grader. He'll probably change his mind about things like this, he might not even like compsci by the time he's in high school, but he might still.
Panphobia

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:22 pm   Post subject: RE:Autoit language

What games were you thinking of creating bots for?
Nathan4102

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:07 pm   Post subject: RE:Autoit language

Making Marcos is an awesome way to make money if your still in HS. Summer after grade 9, I couldn't get a real job, so I got into marcoing and made more then I would have with a part time job, and I decided compsci was what I wanted to do for a living.
Cancer Sol

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:22 pm   Post subject: Re: RE:Autoit language

Nathan4102 @ 3/29/2013, 6:07 pm wrote:
Making Marcos is an awesome way to make money if your still in HS. Summer after grade 9, I couldn't get a real job, so I got into marcoing and made more then I would have with a part time job, and I decided compsci was what I wanted to do for a living.

I decided compsci was what I wanted to do for a living last month, it's just really interesting to me.
How do you receive the payments? Using a verified paypal account?
And btw, what language did you use?
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Nathan4102

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:33 pm   Post subject: RE:Autoit language

Verified PayPal for payments, I also accepted runescape currency since thatbwas the game I made Marcos for, and I could sell it for PayPal funds. I used a variation of freepscal, it's like pascal, but no classes or anything fancy, very straightforward and simple.
Cancer Sol

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:05 pm   Post subject: Re: RE:Autoit language

Nathan4102 @ 3/29/2013, 7:33 pm wrote:
Verified PayPal for payments, I also accepted runescape currency since thatbwas the game I made Marcos for, and I could sell it for PayPal funds. I used a variation of freepscal, it's like pascal, but no classes or anything fancy, very straightforward and simple.

Did you make your own client for it? What kind of things did your bot do?
I'm also wondering, what did you need to know to make it? (Variable declaration, if statements, loops, etc.)
I want to try making one too Razz
I highly doubt I can even make one yet Crying or Very sad
Nathan4102

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:33 pm   Post subject: RE:Autoit language

I just ran the code straight from an IDEA, no client, although it could easily be done. It did a lot, advanced color recognition and sorting methods, text recognition, etc. Message me with what exactly your looking to do, and maybe I can help you get started Wink
Cancer Sol

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:27 pm   Post subject: Re: RE:Autoit language

Nathan4102 @ 3/29/2013, 8:33 pm wrote:
I just ran the code straight from an IDEA, no client, although it could easily be done. It did a lot, advanced color recognition and sorting methods, text recognition, etc. Message me with what exactly your looking to do, and maybe I can help you get started Wink

Alright thanks Smile
I wasn't thinking of marcroing like my brother, but then I might as well do it for some money Razz
Panphobia

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:35 pm   Post subject: RE:Autoit language

Aha I knew you were going to make macro's for runescape, runescape 2007 or eoc? 2007 is way easier. IGN on rs?
Nathan4102

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:08 am   Post subject: RE:Autoit language

2007?? What's that?
Panphobia

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:54 pm   Post subject: Re: RE:Autoit language

Nathan4102 @ Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:08 am wrote:
2007?? What's that?
They brought back 2007 revision of runescape on runescape.com, so now its running a 474 server instead of the Evolution of Combat
   Index -> General Programming
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 3  [ 33 Posts ]
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: