Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Exams, Exams , and even more Exams
Index -> General Discussion
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
AsianSensation

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2004 7:09 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

shorthair wrote:
and people respect him

Laughing rofl Laughing

and I have no exams this semester, but next semester, oh boy, 4 sciences (compsci counts as a science), 2 math, 1 english and 1 guitar.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
naoki

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2004 8:49 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

oh shoot. shorthair only got 2 out of 3 right Razz no prize for you buster

and i'd much rather have some lame-ass exams right now then having a crapload later. writing an exam in a cold room is good, since you'll start sweating from the exam and warm yourself up. in the same scenario but during the summertime, the sweating will only result in a wet exam and frustration.

also, having 2-3 now means 2-3 less at the end of the year, saving you some potentially stressful late-night cramming.
Amailer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2004 9:01 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

HAHAHAH LOSERS Rolling Eyes
I GOT NO EXAMS!
Delos

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2004 10:13 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Me finished my exams!

Yay.

Wrote CompSci today...glad that's o'er.

Now, to some serious R&R!
jonos

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 7:48 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

anyone taken the grade 10 science exam or remember it, im taking it tomorrow and i need to know if it's hard. i recently just got nervous for some reason. Please help for the sake of jonos' sanity people, uh yes.
Paul

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 7:54 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Edit:
Oh yea, I've also had 2 snowdays, but I have no science exam! yay! since I took it in summerschool and it was soooo ez. (If you ever want to get a great mark and save yourself a schoolyear of science homework, take summerschool!) oh the other hand, I now have too much free time.
jonos

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 7:55 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

oops, i meant science as in physics, biology, and chemistry and that stuff, sorry. we've had 2 snow days here in guelph so our school starts late, yayyy
jonos

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 9:52 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

ahhh, can someone please help me, i don't want specifics, just if it is a shock ...
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
naoki

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 10:22 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

1. umm, do you really think summer school is worth it? despite my intense fear of sunlight (girls in bikini's are the scary Shocked ), i'd much rather be doing something else than be stuck in high school for weeks at a time.
and most of those neat courses that you would like to learn but don't take it very seriously (comp sci in your case), aren't usually offered by teachers. teachers only accept to teach summer courses if there are lots of kids who need to take it, not a couple of kenners.

2. if you're worried about grade 10 computer science, then i truly feel sorry for you. grade 10 is a serious joke, it's more like simple knowledge, and explanations. i believe there's a big topic in turing help that talks about it
jonos

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 10:24 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

oops, it looks like 2 people have misunderstood me. i really meant science as in biology, chemistry, physics, stuff like that. dammit, i should ahve said that in the original polst.
Maverick

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 10:26 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

^
^ naoki cant handle the reality of real girls so he devotes his life to hentai.
Paul

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 10:26 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Hey, I lived in Australia, I see many girls with bikinis on the beach (many minus the bikinis), I keep my head up in the face of....
um... girls in bikinis
But hey, if you arn't doing anything in summer or avoiding going back to China (like me, where I'd probably get sick), its a good course of action to take.
jonos

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 10:28 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

way to go for paulbian in australia 8)
shorthair

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 10:32 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

The ladies man ,thats right , by hte way just letting everyone know to cheack out the latest of compsci entertainment , were accepting ideas for the compsci comic , take a lok around hte graphics area for more details
jonos

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 10:33 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

i posted, but i don't think it was well accepted. Sad
   Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 2 of 5  [ 75 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: