Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 0/5?
Index -> CompSci.ca, Contests -> DWITE
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Panphobia

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:55 pm   Post subject: 0/5?

I handed in 3/5 of the dwite questions, and it gives me a 0/5, but it says could not find the output file, how is that possible, I closed the file at the end, I wrote straight to it, and the path Was OUT(Q #).txt
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Dan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:00 pm   Post subject: Re:0/5?

Could you tell me what your team name is?
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Panphobia

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:04 pm   Post subject: Re:0/5?

Panphobia
Dan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:05 pm   Post subject: Re:0/5?

If your team is "Panphobia", it looks like you are getting a syntax error when the judge is compiling your code.

It looks like this is due to you using a package. Java code should not be submitted in a package (i.e. there should be no package line at the top of your code).

Since this is a easy thing to over look and you got 0/5 on each, i can give you back your submissions this one time so you can try again.
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
   Index -> CompSci.ca, Contests -> DWITE
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 4 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: