Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Interactive UI and application RDC
Index -> General Programming
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
QuantumPhysics

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:19 pm   Post subject: Interactive UI and application RDC

I am looking to create a friendly-interactive UI and an init an application similar to RDC, though I am looking to make it direct control instead of sending a request. I want to make it on WLAN (access to any user on the network) similar to lanschool but for direct control without having a child of parent handle type like lanschool. I know this will take lots of work, but I want to take this chance as a new challenge and project. I want to ask for a preference - on this sort of project, would it be better to use C or C++ or Python (with QT or C#). Also is the socket support in boost libraries more efficient than the standard built-in socket support that MSVS offers?

RE: This will not be made to harm anyone. This project will be released on my github account and on this site, as an open source application.

Thanks for any answers.

Sincerly,
~QP
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Dan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:05 pm   Post subject: RE:Interactive UI and application RDC

I am not 100% sure I know what your are trying to do but from "without having a child of parent handle type like lanschool." I assume you mean you want to make a remote desktop type application that does not use a client/server model and by "I am looking to make it direct control instead of sending a request" i am assuming you mean you don't want to have to install any software on the computer you would be connecting to.

If this is the case, then that's not relay possible baring some very large exploit in the computers OS.
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
   Index -> General Programming
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 2 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: