Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 I looking for someone who want make something with yourself knowledge
Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
yogi455

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:30 pm   Post subject: I looking for someone who want make something with yourself knowledge

I looking for someone who want make something with yourself knowledge. It's means who want join yours experience and become owner company. I'm interesting database and solution for business something like ERPs system. If you are interesting, let me know. Maybe we can do it something in team.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Dan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:04 pm   Post subject: RE:I looking for someone who want make something with yourself knowledge

I don't think your going to get many volunteers with an incomprehensible post and no details on what your amazing money making idea is. Also it is always telling when the "idea guy" never has enough faith in there own idea to actually pay the programmer and only offers vague promises of shares, ownership or pay days far off in the future.
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
   Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 2 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: