Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Early University Application
Index -> Student Life
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
QuantumPhysics

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:59 am   Post subject: Early University Application

Hello, I am looking to apply to UofT, Ryerson University, and Ontario's Institute of Technology. I know this is quite early to apply since the deadline is all the way in January. I want to apply now because I believe in the first come first serve basis. The thing is - I cannot find where to apply online. I have went to the websites of each of these sites. I went to the OUAC website. I cannot find an E-Application. The second question I want to ask is - Is there a difference between applying online or writing an application by hand, or via MSW? Lastly, I have just started my grade 12 year. Is it too early to apply? I am only having my first test of tuesday ( for each of my classes :[ ), how will the process go? I don't even have an average yet. If I send it now. They will see my average '0'? Please elaborate. I am really interested and would love to know!

~Sincerly,
QP
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
SIL3NTKOD3R

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:47 pm   Post subject: Re: Early University Application

As far as I know, it is too early to apply.

First your school will conduct University Fairs, i encourage you to go to the fair and ask whatever questions you have to the university rep.
Second, later on your school will provide you your ouac access code, only then you can apply online. Not sure about Paper Registration.
QuantumPhysics

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:49 pm   Post subject: RE:Early University Application

Alright, thank you!
   Index -> Student Life
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 3 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: