Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Waterloo programs for U.S. graduate student
Index -> Student Life
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
tlxsaltmine

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:10 am   Post subject: Waterloo programs for U.S. graduate student

Hello,

I am very interested in applying to Waterloo for my masters degree after I have completed my undergraduate studies in Computer Science at New York University. I plan to have a GPA score of 3.7 ~ 3.8 at the time of my graduation (on a 4.0 scale).

I'm a bit confused about the different options that I would be able to apply to..
Here, 4 programs are listed. While, here, there are 5 CS programs shown. How does this work out?

Being an American applicant, would I still have a reasonable chance of getting accepted to one of these programs? If so, what would be the best choice if my goal is to get a job in Canada after graduation?

If I am unable to get into a Canadian university, will I encounter severe difficulty in seeking career opportunities in Ontario/BC with an American undergraduate degree?

Are there any hidden requirements that I should know about? I know some universities have foreign language, chemistry/physics, or other course requirements. All I see on the Waterloo website is that a 78% average is required. Is that really all there is?

Thanks! Smile
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
   Index -> Student Life
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 1 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: