Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Software Engineering at Waterloo
Index -> Student Life
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
AGZ

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:18 pm   Post subject: Software Engineering at Waterloo

Hey, i am a high school student who wants to study software engineering at UW. I have a few questions, and was wondering if someone here could help me out. So, I was wondering first of all, is how long will it take to be a Software Engineer, I want to get my studies over asap, so how long will it take to finish? I know that you need to take a minimum of 5 terms of co-op, so how long will it take in total including co-op. Another question I have is how much will it cost me per year (2 terms), How much will tuition, books and res cost, individually? Thanks in advance!
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Tony

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:27 pm   Post subject: RE:Software Engineering at Waterloo

Software Engineering schedule is fairly rigorous, so you'll be graduating at the same time as everyone else in your class (although that's just the undergrad, you don't become an "Engineer" in a P.Eng sense until... well, not many pursue that path in Software anyway).

The rest of the information is readily available on the university's website, and should be checked there for the updated and accurate details.
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
   Index -> Student Life
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 2 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: