Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 End of statement expected error
Index -> Programming, Visual Basic and Other Basics -> Visual Basic Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
compnerd101

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:26 pm   Post subject: End of statement expected error

Hi, so i have program which gives the user an inteface that allows them to convert different metric values to imperial values. But i am at a roadstop. when i try to run it, it says, end of statement expected. Heres the code that is messing up:

Oh, and btw this is only a portion, keep in mind i am not done it yet.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Private Sub rdbTemperatureConvert_CheckedChanged(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles rdbTemperatureConvert.CheckedChanged
EndingConvert = (UserValue * 1.8) + 32
Me.txtConvertDisplay.Text = UserValue" celsius is equal to"EndingConvert" farhenheit"
End Sub

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
   Index -> Programming, Visual Basic and Other Basics -> Visual Basic Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 1 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: