Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Pygame brush tool
Index -> Programming, Python -> Python Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Comp.Sci

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:48 pm   Post subject: Pygame brush tool

OK so i have a paint brush tool which is very simple.. just draw.circle(screen,clr,pos,radius,width)... The problem is when i move the mouse fast when this tool is active, i wont get a solid path. It will be a bunch of visible circles instead.. How do i make it so my brush tool creates a solid path when i move the mouse really fast?
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Alex C.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:04 pm   Post subject: RE:Pygame brush tool

sorry if i have no idea what im talking about but do you use delays alot in your program?
Comp.Sci

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:11 pm   Post subject: RE:Pygame brush tool

no.. with my brush tool, when you click, it will draw a circle... so technically, holding the mouse button down and moving it slowly will draw more circles along the path your mouse is travelling in, thus creating a paint brush effect. The problem is that when i move the mouse fast across the screen, you can see the circles... i dont want that, i want a solid path with no empty spaces where you can't see the circle
   Index -> Programming, Python -> Python Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 3 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: