Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Why don't you know about Code Monkey yet?
Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Mazer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 3:44 pm   Post subject: Why don't you know about Code Monkey yet?

Or do you? I'm guessing "no" because it's the common trend I'm seeing.

As a geek it may be of interest to you to check out the work of Jonathan Coulton. Listen to his Code Monkey song played to clips from The Matrix (it's Creative Commons, I believe). Put it in another tab so you don't have to watch, it's not that great, but the song is. Also check out his website we you can get all the Thing A Week songs for free by subscribing to his podcast.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
rdrake

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 9:06 pm   Post subject: RE:Why don\'t you know about Code Monkey yet?

Heard it a few weeks back now. Probably should have mentioned it in the channel. Regardless, interesting song.
Dan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 9:36 pm   Post subject: RE:Why don\'t you know about Code Monkey yet?

I have know about it for some time, my favorite video is the stargate antalists verson: http://youtube.com/watch?v=KUPCcAY1k-U
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
md

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 9:43 pm   Post subject: RE:Why don\'t you know about Code Monkey yet?

Funny, I guess. Not something I would listen to again on my own however.
CodeMonkey2000

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 11:01 pm   Post subject: RE:Why don\'t you know about Code Monkey yet?

Maybe I should change my name to CodeMonkey2000.
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 5 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: