Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Blackjack6.12.1
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Tony_200004

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 11:47 am   Post subject: Blackjack6.12.1

Here it is... pretty cool... look at the instructions in game, some rules have been altered.... also you have to have screen rez at 1152 by 864 minimum because of the size of the window.... this is NOT 100%complete and please post any suggestions and or comments please...

Blackjack run file.zip
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Blackjack run file.zip
 Filesize:  556.39 KB
 Downloaded:  437 Time(s)

Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
sport

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 12:23 pm   Post subject: Nice Start

It is a great start. or suggestions: 1)Change the size of the screen it is not comfortable to change between modes every time you play. 2)You are not supposed to see the dealers cards until the user finishes to draw his cards. 3) The dealer does not have to draw a card every time the user draws a card. 4) And you should alow the coursor to appear when user is asked to enter a value or a name. It is confusing when a question is asked and no room or an answer.

Great job so far. The graphics are good.
Tony_200004

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 12:29 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Quote:

2)You are not supposed to see the dealers cards until the user finishes to draw his cards. 3) The dealer does not have to draw a card every time the user draws a card

i understand about 1 and 4 but 2 and 3 i am kinda confused... the dealer in blackjack always will hit unless he has 17 or up as it is in my game and the dealer only has one card facing down in real blackjack like my game...
shorthair

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 2:14 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Make it look like this
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 4 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: