Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Reasons to Send nice emails to Tom West
Index -> General Discussion
Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
shorthair

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2004 7:37 pm   Post subject: Reasons to Send nice emails to Tom West

I would really like him to finnaly add FULLSCREEN does it not anoy you that things that worked perfect i the old turing NOW DONT,

WE NEED Fullscreen Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
shorthair

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2004 7:38 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

The Binary tell command , It says that the bug is fixed but there has been instances where it decides to not work again... tisk tisk tisk Tom.

DWITE TOMMOROW DONT MISS OUT Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Mazer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2004 7:40 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Now, now, shorthair. I hate him too, but spamming never helps anything (right, dodge? Razz ). Besides, I'm sure people have been spamming him for ages now... maybe that's why he hasn't put fullscreen back in. Just to spite us Shocked
Ah well, there's always C++
Andy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2004 7:41 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

dont bother... he'll just block u like he blocked me
Mazer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2004 7:44 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Haha, that's just funny.
shorthair

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2004 7:49 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

What im trying to do is get some more views on what needs fixing in turing , i dont find many bugs but peopel are always talking about them
Maverick

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2004 11:16 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Tis a great day for all of mankind
naoki

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2004 4:30 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

hell i'm dancing BooHoo Claping

but full screen is pretty close if you remove the buttonbar and whatnot. unless you're talking about the programming window, in which case it's just a little bit of space so don't complain. the standard c++ window looks like window diarrhea
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Andy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2004 12:29 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

thats only console applications naoki
shorthair

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2004 5:20 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I might actually send a NICE email to him now , that he added joystick support to turing
shorthair

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2004 4:28 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Turings net support is alot better now , ive never seen it cut off hte first 3 words as of installing T5
shorthair

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2004 10:56 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Has anyone ever sent a thank you message to tom , for the language he made for us , I wonder ?
Dan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2004 11:10 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

shorthair wrote:
Has anyone ever sent a thank you message to tom , for the language he made for us , I wonder ?

nope, mostly hate mail form what i hered. may be when he ahauly releases truing 4.0.5 there will be some nice ones Confused
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Delta

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2004 9:13 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Jeez guys... you make it seem like thats all Tom does... is try to work out the bugs in turing... Tom is only the lead programmer.. he doesn't have any control over when the program gets released... I'd like to see any of you guys make your own program... your prolly thinking its easy right? well your frickin' wrong... and seriously half the people on this site can't even program... and half of the people who say they can just steal code from other people and say its there own... I've seen it... and frankly its stupid... be happy that you guys even have turing/winoot to help you guys learn in the first place... be happy you didn't have to start programming in Fortran or some other crappy language that is only useful for making you fraustrated... jeez just give it up people... so there are a couple of bugs who cares... if you were real programmers you'd try and fix the bugs yourself or at least work around them.

P.S. - Just saying is all
Amailer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2004 9:15 am   Post subject: (No subject)

ya..but you don't give buggy programms for people to buy -.- (that dumb and shows your a bad programmer or don't care about your porgram...like my amailer Very Happy)
PHP has like almost no bugs, and its open source Twisted Evil
   Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 2  [ 17 Posts ]
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: