Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 English conversation
Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
luciamg

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:28 pm   Post subject: English conversation

Hello. Maybe it's a very different post, but i don't know where to put it Smile I'm a java developer from spain. I'm thinking about go to London one year to work and to live a new experience, but i know my english isn't good. I'm searching for someone to make video conferences and to practice my english (maybe someone that want to practice spanish, so we can speak in spanish sometimes and in english others). Why i put this post here? Because i don't want practice conversation only to communicate with other person, i want also practice technical conversation (is neccesary if i want to have a job at London).
Well, if someone can help and is interested, please, contact me.
Regards.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
ProgrammingFun

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:45 pm   Post subject: RE:English conversation

You might want to try an American forum since Spanish is not one of the national languages here (but it is there!).

However, don't take this from me...please wait as there might be others on the forum who might actually be able to help you.
Tony

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:00 pm   Post subject: RE:English conversation

U.S. has no national language. There were some attempts at making English be the national language, via amendments to other bills, but apparently those did not survive for long.
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 3 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: