Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Bingo Game
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
TheFerret

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 2:06 am   Post subject: Bingo Game

There was a dog who had a name and BINGO was his name-o, B-I-N-G-O, B-I-N-G-O, B-I-N-G-O and BINGO was his name-o...

Shocked Shocked Shocked

I have made a Bingo game, sort of, well I made the card and generated all the numbers that are different each time but I am slightly lazy and can't (read: don't) want to get the winning by line to work... Also, it is only one card and the markers look good...

bingo.t
 Description:
... :shocking::shocking::shocking:

Download
 Filename:  bingo.t
 Filesize:  6.91 KB
 Downloaded:  415 Time(s)

Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Delta

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 12:14 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

the markers look like shit... no offense... they are just ovals Confused but ya... fix the winning you lazy ass... free space doesn't even get covered a game like bingo is completely useless to make... even if it were multiplayer... there would be nearly no interest in it. You should look into "Seppuku"... and perform such a thing on yourself because you have dishonoured your family... and have a nice day
Dan

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 1:19 am   Post subject: (No subject)

I deftaly do not think this is as bad as Delta makes out. The graficks are fine for what it is. And it is bingo not some FPS you can excepted things like that from it. My only real compalte about the graficks is that the dot thing can some times be the same color as the backgound witch makes it hard to see, you may whont to try make them all the same color for a better effect.

Also i think it may be a litte buggy when i tryed to run it on my laptop it whould some times just keep picking random numbers till every box was filled in. (thougth i was runing it on linux and that could have messed things up).
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Paul

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 11:47 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

you could make it look better by making another board, which has all the numbers in order, from one to whatever, and cross out the ones thats been picked.
DanShadow

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 1:10 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I think what you could do better is make it so there is a little GUI chatBox where it says what it calls, and waits for input to draw again.
[And the ball is... A 9!]
Or if you really want to continue this, you could make a multi-user bingo interface, (See "[Tutorial] .NET commands and multi-user interfaces" in the Turing Tutorial Section) where the server feeds out the random draws, and the clients all mark it down, and the first one to win sends that he won to the server, and the server sends a finishing command to all clients, and says who won. lol, that could be neat?
Also...the game never seemed to win...like it took until the whole board (except the FREE area) was filled to stop filling in.
Martin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 12:57 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Haha. Man...I hate bingo. Mostly because I have to work at them. Nice work.
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 6 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: