Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 [FP]Chat Client Advanced++, Not text based. Sexy looking! 8)
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
shorthair

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2004 7:32 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

If you give them to me , i do programs for you Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy well not really i dont help cheaters , but anyway bits will help you buy things you have enogh right now to buy a shadow for your rank i belive , but you can check out the shop for what things you can buy , also you can donate them to people who deserve them
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Andy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2004 7:58 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

wow... so much flamming
shorthair

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2004 8:34 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

yeah im to blame for that , but i felt that in this case he really deserved it , but im not the ANTI FLAMER , its my new title ( in my world ) im going to demote flaming everywhere i see it , all i need now is a saying and a good avatar and im set
DanShadow

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2004 8:45 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

umm...icemaster, your server seems to be all in byte code...
When server .txt file was opened, it did wrote:

MZ@ !L!This program cannot be run in DOS mode.

$#oGRichPEL=P`@P8d`.textMP `.rdatap=`@`@@.datab@@.rsrc8@ @@U93VWpd/+>
/7u3EPu3mhJQhJREjhDHUR_ukj\EPuMQRi!j\EPPQFURP0hJbQRj $PhNhNjj093cuLhLH
@HQuhNhNjj83%R@HQ
RPjQ t&jRhNhNjj83hXHP t&jQhNhNjjH83{RPjQt&jRhNhNjj73-PQjURt&jPhNhNjj73QRjEPat&jQhNhNjjd73RPjQt&jRhNhNjj73IPQhh`St&jRhNhNjj63PQjRvt&jPhNhNjjy63h`HQt&jRhNhNjj463ghhIP}tDhIh@jh R
SQbH;u3ICRPhJhJ8PjQR>PMQhJhIjSR^uu S=8StcxPq3PHP+=~+
hhHRPuQqttt
tttp
pj3=TSR3=PSPh
$SQ,SR(SPjjjjjQhSSRhJtPpQR3PQR^Xu3u0HJJJ=Ju>PhIhJ1=LS~3=LSQbH;Jt =JtHf0H=Jt=Jt3|IP
IfQRIPQI3fBPhpHhH1uc=JuPjjjQbH;u.RbH;PcH;3_^9;]U3]U]UJ]UJ]U0H]UJ]UJ]U=0Hu.=JtJj~kJj;]UJ]UJJ0H]U(VW
EtC
MQ;'UIIPhMQcH;OhURcH;7jhEPcH;jhMQcH;jhURcH;I%u7jhMQcH;jRbH;$I%jhMQcH;lI%Rk PhHPbH;8QhURcH;jPbH;jhMQcH;I%RPhHPbH;QhURcH;jPbH;whMQcH;_jhURcH;?jhEPcH;%jhMQcH;jhURcH;jhEPcH;
I%u7jhURcH;jPbH;
ETC. ETC . ETC. ETC .

If the file is a .exe, put it in a winzip file please, I would really like to see it! I have never been able to get more th an 1 server and client going, it says more th an one was connected, but only 2 could interact. So please either send the source, or the .exe please!
icemaster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2004 9:38 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

hmm i tested it before ok i'll just poist it again trust bud it <bold>does</bold> work

EDIT~
Ok here it is again lol in zip so you don't have to change the file format
and i guarantee that it is not a virus for any suspicious ppl here

EDIT~2
Hey Shorthair! when did i cheat? why don't you grow up and tell me how i cheated and stop all this flamming

Server By Isaac Emesowum.zip
 Description:
ok remember first person connects on port 1450, second 1451, third 1452, etc ok? got it? good :)

Download
 Filename:  Server By Isaac Emesowum.zip
 Filesize:  308.02 KB
 Downloaded:  113 Time(s)

templest

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2004 9:38 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Feedback? Is it good? Should there be no GUI? Did you jizz when 15 people connected to a server at the same time? Please, We'd appreciate some input. Smile
icemaster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2004 9:45 am   Post subject: (No subject)

hmm maybe i forgot to mention.. where is the feedback? Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad
i would like to know how my program oh and plz don't judge me for templest's stupidity
templest

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2004 9:49 am   Post subject: (No subject)

suck it. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Just kidding, Please don't flame me. Rolling Eyes
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
icemaster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2004 5:26 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

let the flammers be Trowing Tomato flamed.... lol just kidding
DanShadow

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2004 10:39 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I am really impressed at th is program, you guys put a heck of a lot of effort into it, great job! What I really would like to know though, is how the server works.. Very Happy
+25 Bits Each

[PS] NO flaming! Evil or Very Mad
icemaster

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 2:47 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

hmmm if u don't know how the server works then u don't know the reall work that went into it lol but ok i'll tell u so u can chat with multiple ppl

1. run the exe that i posted
2. enter the number of clients that you want to connect

note: the number of clients you specified do'nt have to connect all at once, but can connect whenever they want, so for example:

1st client connects, you can chat all u want, meenwhile other clients can connect too, so your chat is not put on hold for connecting clients

3. here's the most tricky part but real easy once u get it lol, it should take you all of 2 secs to get it, the first client connects on your ip and, the port 1450, then u chat, and if u want to chat with more they can connect any time they want, but the second person has to connect on port 1451, then the third on 1452(and on and on). all the ports increment by onethus the server connects to all clients on different ports. . . . . . .
i hope i explained that well enough
DanShadow

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 6:43 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

lmao, of course I know how the server "works"....thats not wh at I meant though. I havent figured out how to have th e server constantly accepting clients to connect, then display information sent by all clients ( to the server) back to all the clients. I havent figu red out completely how to do that correctly yet. Now how y our server works is eas y, you would have to be a complete moron not to understand the simple instructions you gave, lol. But believe me, I award bits on the qu ality of the program, how hard it would be to make, and the time probably needed to make it. But if you could explain how the Servers Source Code makes it connect to multiple clients, and all the things I named above, I will definitely award more bits. Wink
icemaster

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 10:59 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

DanShadow wrote:
you would have to be a complete moron not to understand the simple instructions you gave, lol.

LOL Laughing Laughing true it would take quite a moron. . .

hmm u can get a list of online clients by typing "/list_all" as for sending that to all the clients. . . templest and i are currently working on that, and it's proving to be quite a hassle, lol even though it is so simple. . .but i'll get that soon enough

all the commands work that are listed though

im sure i'll post the source code after i hand in this to my teacher, as it's my final assignment. . . and when i reach a later version with documentation lol

Bits Are Always Welcome Very Happy
icemaster

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 11:11 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

new version update. . .
templest

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 9:44 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Isaac, I see you're enjoying your bits. Twisted Evil , Like the shadows. Did you have to make it school colours? Shocked . GG.

I'll add some commands, make it cleaner code, ect. (Respond faster). I'll post it tonight. ok? Very Happy
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 2 of 6  [ 76 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: