Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 HOW TO GAIN ADMIN PRIVELEDGES ON SCHOOL COMPS USING WIN 98
Index -> General Discussion
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

What OS do u use at ur school?
(No ending time set)
win 95 (lmao)
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
win 98 (were gettin there)
32%
 32%  [ 8 ]
win 2k or nt or me (almost there)
32%
 32%  [ 8 ]
win xp (voila)
28%
 28%  [ 7 ]
linux or another Opearating System
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 25

Skizzarz

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2004 8:47 pm   Post subject: HOW TO GAIN ADMIN PRIVELEDGES ON SCHOOL COMPS USING WIN 98

u'll like this one, i found out all by myself yesterday...anyways:

go in the C drive (if u do not have access to it then go in another drive and right click and click new then click shortcut, then type "C:\" then click ok, then click ok again, now go to the "windows" folder and open a file called "poledit" (or maybe its poleditor i forget) then go file, new, and 2 blue things will be there called like default computer and default user (or somthin like that) go in each one one after the other and UNCHECK all the options in the subfolders when ur done making ur policy click save an save it as "ratings.pol" under either D drive or ur personal drive (i forget which one wont let u) then exit the policy editor and u should still have that "my computer" window open (windows explorer) go in the "system" folder thats in the "windows" folder, then open a new windows explorer or my computer or w/e and go to where u saved ur ratings.pol file. now right click down and hold and drag the file to the "system" folder and make sure the option u select is "move" so it replaces the normal ratings.pol, when the window pops up that says "would u like to replace this with this?"
click "yes" now restart your computer and have some fun with ur new found priveledges

if this did now work tell me but it should cuz it worked for me

I believe that deserves some bits

P.S.- www.kmint21.com is a good site to get programs like windows hider pro and keyloogers from now that u have the priveleges....see ya laaaaaaaaaay
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Dan

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2004 9:02 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

if poledit is on the hard driver of your schools comps, your admin should be slaped!. poledit is not installed with windows by defualt and should not be on a non-netwrok drive.

for more info on poledit go here http://www.zisman.ca/poledit/

you can also download thess apps form that site.
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Skizzarz

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2004 9:05 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

lol my bad... ur the expert. wheres the spamming thread or topic i've heard about?
Maverick

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2004 9:10 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

So wait does that work???
Skizzarz

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2004 9:11 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

it works if u can find the poledit file under "C:\WINDOWS"
Maverick

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2004 9:15 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I don't even have that file on my comp. Or is it only on a network comp?
Skizzarz

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2004 9:18 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

wut os r u using at home? if its xp then u wont find it.
Dan

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2004 9:21 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

or if you did not put it there, lol. it has to be added, it is not inucled in 95 or 98 install
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Skizzarz

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2004 9:29 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

lol, im not a comp guru but at least i made myself admin, our school librarian is the Admin but she is an airhead, all she does all day is watch ppl on watch dog and come to there class and bitch to them, but i disabled watch dog the third day of school lol, oh ya i forgot to ask:
(i wont bother making a topic about it cuz ive made enough today)
Does ANY one know how to bypass surfcontrol? a gr 12 does in our split class but hes an ass and he wont tell me...
Dan

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2004 9:39 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

what do you mean by "surfcontrol" ? is it an app or do you mean how you get pages that come up as banded?

if it is the seconed it is ushley froum a porxy all the net trafick is being roted thougth witch could be tured off in the IE setings.

if it is not that, ushley you can get pased baned pages by using a web page transalter site and transing the page, that way the info gose thougth the other web site and not school comp (some times Confused )
Maverick

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2004 9:43 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

What you mean like downloading and being able to go to whatever site you want?
If so go to help, contents and index, options, and then internet options. You can do all the security options and cookies and all that from there.
If not then I have no idea.
bugzpodder

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2004 10:29 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

download it and copy it onto A drive
Dan

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2004 11:00 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

bugzpodder wrote:
download it and copy it onto A drive

will test if that works tomore, but i have my doutghs.
Boarder16

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2004 11:09 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

do you know how to become an admin on winxp on school computers?
Dan

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2004 11:13 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

that has alot to do with how the netwrok is set up, if the adim is like a l33t seruity guy then you probly cant do it short of stealing his pass.

alougth there are almost all ways seruity holes in windows netwroks, so if you keep just looking around in the netwrok you may find somting intrestng.
   Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 3  [ 36 Posts ]
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: