Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Swish2 - Some basic questions REPLY ASAP!
Index -> Graphics and Design, Web Design -> Flash MX Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Angel

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2004 1:21 pm   Post subject: Swish2 - Some basic questions REPLY ASAP!

I'm using Swish2 to create a website for an ISP. I've run into a few problems which I desperately need to fix.

1. I uploaded the file onto a server and tried running it, but when I run it, it shows up at about 75% rather than 100%. On the other hand, when I test it in the browser, it looks fine. (I heard that you have to do some html edditing to fix it but I don't know how.)

2. Another thing is that I want to make a custom size for every scene. Is that possible?

3. When I test my site in the browser, on the second page it's possible for the user to click anywhere they want. I don't know how to fix that.

Please! If there are any computer whizzes out there, I desperately need help, so PLEASE contact me! Here. I'll attach a link where my site is(although it's not working properly): [url]www25.brinkster.com/thehobbit1/The%20-%20Hobbit.swf[/url] (I think)
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
   Index -> Graphics and Design, Web Design -> Flash MX Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 1 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: