Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 NEW PRIZES AND WHAT ARE THEY WORTH
Index -> General Discussion
Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
shorthair

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2004 3:22 pm   Post subject: NEW PRIZES AND WHAT ARE THEY WORTH

I want you guys to give sugestions for new prizes and how many bits it should cost for each one. LET IT BEGIN
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
shorthair

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2004 3:23 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

posting limit . i think that for 100 bits you should be able to buy 1meg of extra posting space.
Mazer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2004 6:49 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

shorthair wrote:
posting limit . i think that for 100 bits you should be able to buy 1meg of extra posting space.

but what's the point of that? posts don't really take up a lot of space and considering you get bits for every post you make, so the posting limit doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me. i mean: the more posts you make, the more posts you will be able to make?
Amailer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2004 7:28 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

that's dumb....how can you post if your have reached the limit...

And also if you keep posting you get your post limit higer, its just like normely posting ;D.
Either way.

What would be little better then that is, you can buy your own forum which you can be the mod for ;D
naoki

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2004 9:24 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

you're kinda impatient for a boy who just joined in december.

100 bits is a little small for giving away 1 meg of space. i'd rape the system, buddy, if that were true. friends in high places are cool .......

although i do wish they'd lower the damn amount needed for an e-mail account. and mebbe sell avatars or something
shorthair

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2004 9:32 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

LEts not dwell on this one point , it was just a sugestion, im just want compsci to see these sugestions and mabye they might just add some cool prizes , I already donate bits and i give away bits for contests and i added some stuff to my name , so dont comment on what i do , ive only been here for about 3 weeks and ive already reached programmer and tried to help the compsci community
Dan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2004 11:31 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

well the space limit is not on your # of posts, it is on the total size of all your atachments on the site. if you have it full just PM me or tony and we can fix it. it is mainly there so poleop dont abuse the system while the mods are not looking.

i will be adding some new stuff to me shop soon and i will probly chage the prices around a bit too.
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Homer_simpson

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2004 12:18 am   Post subject: (No subject)

well if that's the case... i say the questions should be easy multiple choice questions any more... how bout we ask u to write up some code that does somethign and post it Razz
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Dan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2004 1:11 am   Post subject: (No subject)

well if you have a sugestion for a hard question for the quiz i whould be glad to put it up (that gose for any one).

also i have now added a few new items to my shop. now there are some versons of things that are a bit more efordable for newer members and some url forwerding stuff.
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
shorthair

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2004 12:11 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Thanks for posting those new items in the shop dan , now iv egot somthing i can look forward to buying........ SOON
Dan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2004 9:28 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

just rember to PM when you buy it b/c the system to noticfy me of some one has bugth somting is not wroking (still have progame it Razz )
Amailer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2004 9:45 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Update your shop,
the new version owns. ( think )
you can give access passes to forums and etc also Very Happy
naoki

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2004 4:34 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

well an access pass would be more like a mod's power. that's prolly better left up to the admin's to decide, not based on how many programs they submit but their personality and helpfulness on the board

or else azn_s would've never been crowned the turing mod, with him giving me his bits.

e-mail account here i come!
AsianSensation

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2004 9:56 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

yeah, well, come up with some more Little Known Fact of the Day and maybe those bits that you are missing will come to you.....
Skizzarz

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2004 8:44 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

i have a realy good idea for a shop item.... emoticons, u should get some more and sell really cool ones for like 10 bits a peice dont u think that a pretty good one?
   Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 2  [ 24 Posts ]
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: