Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Game modifications
Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Prancer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2004 12:55 pm   Post subject: Game modifications

OK, Ive been looking high and low for people that were into the whole coding atmosphere, and I just thought to myself after seeing this page, that I should ask. Would anyone here be interested In starting a development Team for current video games. Currently I work with Tribes and Tribes 2. So I am just curious if anyone on this site is interested, if so, PM me or post a reply. Thanks all. Smile
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Andy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2004 2:24 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

we had one... the d team then tony scraped it
poly

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2004 3:45 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

dodge_tomahawk wrote:
we had one... the d team then tony scraped it

that game sounded really cool and by the screens it was gonna look sweet. Too bad they scrapped the project (i know it takes tons of time to do a project like they were planning), the idea sounded pretty solid.
Mazer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2004 3:54 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Yeah, online group projects in my experience almost never work out. At least the ones where you (plan to) make the entire game. But mod development sound a bit more feasible. I'd help make a mod but I'd probably be to crappy to be of any use, that and I have my own game to make. But good luck anyway.
   Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 4 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: