Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 I only did this cause you challenged me
Index -> Graphics and Design, Web Design -> Flash MX Tutorials
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
nis

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2003 3:25 am   Post subject: I only did this cause you challenged me

I think i did a good job considering it only took me 15 minutes. not to mention its 3:30am. Oh ya and you are only up by 1

Lego is Fun.swf
 Description:
 Filesize:  5.26 KB
 Viewed:  4873 Time(s)

Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Radiohead

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2003 3:06 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I'm not critiquing it but .. threes a mistake.. ( the top piece that supposedly locks in"¦ it covers the tabs that in is under.. I think u could fix that with a mask.. but then again.. u only did it cause I challenged you . .. so.. if u want to beat me "¦ ur going to have to outdo yourself"¦ and u did not make that button..
nis

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2003 3:54 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

What????!????

i am confused try to explain your self better.
Delta

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2004 6:26 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I think he means that the bar on the right (top of piece) goes thru those
tabs... except part of the tab is still on top of the bar...its not supposed to be tho ... and ya.. not bad either
shorthair

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2004 7:19 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

ummm i guess its cool , does it represent anything or is it justa cool little video , you guys should all bnd together to make an awsome flash video , there is alot of talent here
   Index -> Graphics and Design, Web Design -> Flash MX Tutorials
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 5 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: