Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 XOR encyrption in Turing...
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Kuntzy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2003 10:12 pm   Post subject: XOR encyrption in Turing...

Me and a friend made this one day during accounting class, you can use this to encrypt and unencrypt files but I since a question like that showed up in a contest our school was part of, I will leave that to you guys to figure out (you guys are smart so i'm sure you know how to do that already :D)

encrysption.t
 Description:
Here it is...

Download
 Filename:  encrysption.t
 Filesize:  1.85 KB
 Downloaded:  328 Time(s)

Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Kuntzy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2003 10:18 pm   Post subject: .

Oh,
First: "p" works but for sum reason when I display it, the program writes over "p" with "q".
Second: The first coloum is the letter, the second coloum is the ASCII or ord number, and the third coloum is the letter is binary, dido for the right side except it is the encrypted form.
Third: The xor function can also be used with the ord number for a cooler looking code.
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 2 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: