Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 I can't connect to dwite
Index -> CompSci.ca, Contests -> DWITE
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
jaimedz

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 3:15 pm   Post subject: I can't connect to dwite

I am going to do the contest but I can't seem to connect to dwite!
Everything worked yesterday....
Can anyway tell me the proper way of viewing the questions and submitting the solutions?
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Tony

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 3:29 pm   Post subject: RE:I can\'t connect to dwite

Our primary server is out of commission, due to what appears to be a DoS attack that coincided with the start of the DWITE round. We are back up on our backup server, but the cascading technical problems would make this round of DWITE very problematic.

Round 7 of DWITE is suspended. We'll try again next month.

Sorry for the inconvenience. Dan is pulling some magic to restore us to a working state.
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
Unnamed.t

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 10:08 am   Post subject: Re: I can't connect to dwite

Dwite has been rescheduled by Dan. It will take place on June 02, 2010 3:15 p.m. (EST I think....)
   Index -> CompSci.ca, Contests -> DWITE
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 3 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: