Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 dTeam Project Releases
Index -> Network News
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Dan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2004 3:39 pm   Post subject: dTeam Project Releases

New modual for turing called DanSprite has been released on your dTeam web page:

http://www.compsci.ca/mx/index.php?page=58

This will allow you to have Sprite like things in turing 4.x. It is a bit hard to get it set up right but i think it is cool. if you find any bugs, have sugestions or ideas on how to make this better feel free to let us know and if you really want go nuts and mod it and then post it for us to see. This is Open Scorce so lets see if the comiunty can make it any better.
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Paul

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2004 6:49 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

where do I save the .tu file?
Dan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2004 6:52 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

where ever you whont but you have to have the right file name when you uses the import comand.

ex. you put it in same dir with your turing file:

import "DanSprite.tu"
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
jonos

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2004 12:06 am   Post subject: (No subject)

i thought the dteam was dead, like deadteam. oh well.

i didn't know you could make your own modules, but i should have because you can edit the tu files so... thats really cool, shows committment to making turing better even though you aren't getting paid like damn holtsoft who can't make their sprites work.
   Index -> Network News
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 4 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: