Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 problems with submitting my program
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Tony_200004

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 10:20 am   Post subject: problems with submitting my program

hey i have a really cool blackjack game that i want to submit but this thing keeps coming up when i try
Quote:

Upload Error: Could not upload Attachment to ./../bbs/files/blackjack_run_file.zip.

i think it might have to do with its size... its 4.5megabits zipped.... please can someone tell me how to get it some way that you guys can download it or like post on some webpage thingy and post that page or something?
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
shorthair

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 10:29 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Compsci , may have an extension lmit , place it on your desktop , but anyway you have a 2 mb limit , , BUT WHY is it 4.5 meg zipped , what do you have in there dude
Tony_200004

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 10:43 am   Post subject: (No subject)

lol the reason is because there is music in the background but i think i am going to remove it.... then it should be 1meg max
shorthair

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 10:50 am   Post subject: (No subject)

That woiuld be good Very Happy , looking forward to seeing it
Tony

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 2:41 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

we've got 2MB limit on all your files uploaded. Once you run out, admins review the user and desided if more space is needed based on how active user is and what kind of files are being submited.

Generally you should try to keep file sizes to a minimum. Dont upload your entire MP3 collection with your program Wink Besides, you can code your program to make music files optional (and even custom) just by checking if the file exists in the folder.
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 5 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: