Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Gui buttons
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
copthesaint

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:41 pm   Post subject: Gui buttons

Here is module I made today that has two different buttons you can use.
This is better to use then the pre-made GUI that comes with turing because your only loading the 2 buttons and not the whole GUI Library.

The 2 procedures that included to use are:
Turing:
Gui.DrawBoxButton (proc RunProc, X1Value, Y1Value, X2Value,Y2Value, ColorValue, FontSize : int, FontName, Text : string)

and,
Turing:
Gui.DrawCircleButton (proc RunProc, XValue, YValue, RadiusValue, ColorValue, FontSize : int, FontName, Text : string)

Also I had done this in an hour so that's why its not too fancy ;p
Comments/Criticism are good.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Homer_simpson

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:16 pm   Post subject: Re: Gui buttons

i get an error when i hold the button over the button for 3 seconds :"Can not allocate item. Out of id numbers (max 1000).

otherwise it's good
copthesaint

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:40 am   Post subject: Re: Gui buttons

Opps Sorry about that, The reason for the error is that I didn,t free the fonts that were declaired.
Just didn't think about it... Laughing

Here is the fixed file.

1 Question though, Why or how did you get the error? lol I was clicking the button before and after I Added The font.free and, I never got any errors! I had ran the program for a full minute with the mouse on the button but nothing happened...
jdubzisyahweh

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:30 am   Post subject: RE:Gui buttons

lol, sooooooooooooooooooooooo trrrrrrrrrippy
SNIPERDUDE

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:16 pm   Post subject: RE:Gui buttons

Great start to a custom GUI! I loved the circular button idea, that was neat.
+ bits
copthesaint

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:03 pm   Post subject: RE:Gui buttons

lol posted Thu Apr 16, 2009 Lol OLD TOPIC! ;p btw sniper search S-Works or here, Ill search for you! Wink http://compsci.ca/v3/viewtopic.php?t=20842&highlight=sworks Thats my better stuff I made. Still really old lol.
SNIPERDUDE

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:24 pm   Post subject: RE:Gui buttons

When it comes to custom modules, there really isn't too much of a deal with the date posted. Unless it's extremely outdated. Checking out your other project now.
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 7 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: