Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 shops
Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Andy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2003 9:03 pm   Post subject: shops

we should have more items in the shops... what else are we gonna do wit the bits? o btw dan, can i trade in 1700 bits (when i get it that is) and my email fowarding thing for an actual account at compsci.ca? cuz the email fowarding costed me 800 bits...
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Amailer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2003 10:25 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

i Brought 1, worthless did not get anything back -.-
/me looks at dan/tony lol
Mazer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2003 10:28 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

i agree with dodge, we need more items. i always wanted to buy a book of typos since i first had an account, but by the time i got enough bits, there weren't any left in stock Crying or Very sad
that's why i give my bits away all the time, because they're useless if i can't learn to not spell.

btw, here, have some bits dodge
rizzix

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2003 10:31 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

why u annoying little.. Evil or Very Mad
take those bits and stick to em whether u like it or not.. Twisted Evil
ur ruining the economy this way.. Rolling Eyes

jeez man Wink
Mazer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2003 10:33 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

lol! i'm sorry rizzix. although i think i should point out that i only gave dodge 24 bits. er... i mean, 24 hundred bits.
rizzix

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2003 10:35 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

in that case... Idea
Tony

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2003 12:23 am   Post subject: (No subject)

what the? how did Mazer get 2400 bits? Shocked

ether way... dan is the scape goat... blame him. Personally I dont like this shop thingy much Rolling Eyes
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
Amailer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2003 12:24 am   Post subject: (No subject)

i think its dumb, since i got it and its worthlesssss....
unless stuff like webhosting and all is there ;D
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Dan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2003 1:07 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Amailer wrote:
i Brought 1, worthless did not get anything back -.-
/me looks at dan/tony lol

grrr, you should tell me when you buy that so i can achaucly set it up for you.

i dont look at mods with items much b/c they could get the e-mail fowerding if they just asked Evil or Very Mad

sigh.

PM with the name@compsci.ca and where you whont it fowered to
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Mazer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2003 8:38 am   Post subject: (No subject)

so... wait a minute. if you want to get a compsci.ca email account you should buy it first, thend pm dan, or pm dan and then buy it? or does the compsci.ca email suck? or is it just the email forwarding that sucks? sorry, i'm a bit confused.
Dan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2003 1:50 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

you should pm dan after you buy it. i will add a line in the info of the item about that soon.

asfor it sucking, it dose not. i use it and it seems to wrok fine.
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Dan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2003 1:56 pm   Post subject: Re: shops

dodge_tomahawk wrote:
we should have more items in the shops... what else are we gonna do wit the bits? o btw dan, can i trade in 1700 bits (when i get it that is) and my email fowarding thing for an actual account at compsci.ca? cuz the email fowarding costed me 800 bits...

All non-efects intems have sell back % of 100%. so it should give you the bits back if you hit sell. if it dose not pm me and i will fix it.
Amailer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2003 2:13 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

That really was not a bug :S its how the person who made the mod made it work..cheap.....
Andy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2003 9:24 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

and are you guys still giving out the awards?
Mazer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2003 10:10 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

it doens't seem they are. i mean, i still haven't gotten my award for avatar of the month. ah well, it seems it's about time to reveal my ninja identity.
   Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 15 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: