Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 All Hail the New Guy
Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Dauntless

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2003 7:35 pm   Post subject: All Hail the New Guy

Hey guess what, I'm new to CompSci.ca, and I'm making my mark. Naoki is my homeboy - > you know it. Together, hopefully, we will make a new reign of terror and family entertainment.

Also, how many of the mods and admins are from Massey? The revelation that Martin is Asok is earthshaking, and makes me want to know who else I might know.

In further addition, what's up with the avatar pics? I uploaded a pic to a site that is <2 kb, <100 pix either way, and it has sketchy reliability, in that it shows up sometimes and sometimes doesn't. What's up with that?

Drop a line sometime.

It's too bad Spam gets no bits. Confused
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Tony

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2003 7:46 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

sorry to break this to you, but Asok isn't martin. He might just seem like that at first glance.

Martin known here as Darkness. And most of the users here are in fact from Massey. Heck, I think there's a whole topic in general section about that.
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
Dauntless

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2003 8:34 pm   Post subject: Asok = martin = revelation

Hey, I was just kidding...
It was meant to be a joke, considering you replied to a post and told me explicitly that Martin was Darkness.
Mazer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2003 10:00 pm   Post subject: Re: All Hail the New Guy

Dauntless wrote:
All Hail the New Guy

code:

for (int i = 0; i < 3; i++)
    cout << "Hail New Guy....\n";

i'd give you some bits, but i spent it all on email, and now i'm contributing everything i get to the getdodgebits foundation.
Dauntless

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2003 10:01 pm   Post subject: Liyah!

You lie mazer! Hand over those two bits! And make that an infinite loop! Who's the getdogebits foundation for, Andy?
Andy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2003 10:05 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

hey nick, does the email work? and derek of course its for me... i'm only 890 some bits away...
Mazer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2003 10:06 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

yes, that would be dodge (andy). normally, it wouldn't be necessary to give him bits, but his spamminator abilities have been pretty weak as of late.
Mazer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2003 10:08 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

no, the email doesn't work yet. either dan spelled my name wrong (just like everyone else who isn't Greek) or i'm doing something wrong. and i don't want to blame dan because... well hell, it's Dan!
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Andy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2003 10:10 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

yea... screw helping ppl, i'm back to spamming.. lol, nah dan'll kill me
Asok

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2003 12:24 am   Post subject: (No subject)

tony wrote:
sorry to break this to you, but Asok isn't martin. He might just seem like that at first glance.

I'm offended Laughing
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 10 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: