Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Java 3d API by sun
Index -> Programming, Java -> Java Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Dan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2003 10:25 pm   Post subject: Java 3d API by sun

Has any one eletes found this? i was looking on the net awhile ago for 3d egiones and such for java for one of my crazy ideas and i was spriseed to find one at sun's site.

i was whonding if any one eltes has tryed this and how it comapred to others like it for java.

i am curenlty reading all there tutorales for it and will post latter if i find it to been any good.
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
rizzix

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2003 7:23 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

yep i know about it. but its not something worth learning if u want to use opengl as well, cuz that way u need to learn both the java 3d an opengl. they are both really huge frameworks and mastering one of them is good enough. so if it is opengl for u i guess then u might as well look at JOGL. but if u want to use a more OO 3d graphics library then Java 3D is the best choice u have.
Dan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2003 8:31 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

intresting. well java 3D API looks easer to use then JOGL. also i like the oop of it.

well i will see how far it can take me, so far i got it to make a moving cube Razz
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
   Index -> Programming, Java -> Java Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 3 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: