Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 How to I code a click from a usb mouse.
Index -> Programming, Visual Basic and Other Basics -> Visual Basic Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
ecookman

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:07 pm   Post subject: How to I code a click from a usb mouse.

My friend and are trying to make a auto clicker, but have no clue how to program in a click, sending keys is easy, but is there a function to "send click"?

(p.s. the program is for games. have the auto clicker running so when you press a key, it will activate the clicker and make semi auto weapons to full auto lol)
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Insectoid

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:44 pm   Post subject: RE:How to I code a click from a usb mouse.

In Java you'd use to Robot class. Look for something like it in VB.
Brightguy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:51 pm   Post subject: Re: How to I code a click from a usb mouse.

There's a SendInput Win32 function, or see this old topic.
nosleepdemon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:01 am   Post subject: Re: How to I code a click from a usb mouse.

This uses the same call as that topic (SetCursorPos) but also shows how to use a few others that you'll need to work with. Its basically an unfinished autoclicker with timers and it can activate on a button press. I was using it for a few games. A lot of the stuff on the form doesn't do much since I didn't finish it, but the code should be useful.

CLICKING_UTILITY.zip
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  CLICKING_UTILITY.zip
 Filesize:  17.02 KB
 Downloaded:  195 Time(s)

ecookman

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:49 pm   Post subject: RE:How to I code a click from a usb mouse.

ooh cool thanks nosleepdemon
   Index -> Programming, Visual Basic and Other Basics -> Visual Basic Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 5 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: