Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Epic Contest of My Life?
Index -> Graphics and Design, Graphics -> The Showroom
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Alexander

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:49 pm   Post subject: Epic Contest of My Life?

I recently entered in this ESEA contest to win some gaming gear. It was a contest to photoshop this image: Posted Image, might have been reduced in size. Click Image to view fullscreen.
With the incorporation of: Humor, Christmas, the New Year, and SteelSeries product into the original picture

My final product was this:

Posted Image, might have been reduced in size. Click Image to view fullscreen.

The poll is currently running until Jan 10, and I could use some help winning! The vote is HERE. I'm Finalist A, please vote for me! By the way, there are 10 steelseries logos and Waldo hidden in then image (: Try and find them! I'll post the answers to the easter eggs when the vote ends. This seriously means to much to me, please help all you can.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Zren

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:17 am   Post subject: RE:Epic Contest of My Life?

The rest were a joke except for B. B was pretty funny though, but you got my vote. There's really not much you coulda done to beat a hooker, and I totally didn't realize that guy became a snowman till I concentrated reeeeeeally really hard.
Alexander

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:09 pm   Post subject: Re: RE:Epic Contest of My Life?

Zren @ Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:17 am wrote:
The rest were a joke except for B. B was pretty funny though, but you got my vote. There's really not much you coulda done to beat a hooker, and I totally didn't realize that guy became a snowman till I concentrated reeeeeeally really hard.

Thanks dude, but for some reason the poll was deleted and I don't know why..
   Index -> Graphics and Design, Graphics -> The Showroom
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 3 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: