Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Menu Bar/Navigation with a photo that appears when you mouseover a category.
Index -> Graphics and Design, Web Design -> (X)HTML Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Minyatto

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:40 pm   Post subject: Menu Bar/Navigation with a photo that appears when you mouseover a category.

I got this cool idea of having a menu or like a navigation sidebar that can allow the viewer to mouseover the link in the menu, and on the side (in a box maybe?) a picture will appear in accordance to which link the mouse is at. I'm not so sure about how to code it though. I do have some basic knowledge about HTML such as table formatting and stuff... but unfortunately, my knowledge isn't enough to accomplish this task. Your help will be VERY VERY much appreciated Smile

Thanks for the attention!
Very Happy
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
chrisbrown

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:33 pm   Post subject: RE:Menu Bar/Navigation with a photo that appears when you mouseover a category.

Sounds like a job for JavaScript. This tutorial is popular.

Adding: "Before you continue you should have a basic understanding of the following: HTML / XHTML." Check.
   Index -> Graphics and Design, Web Design -> (X)HTML Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 2 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: