Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 world of warcraft guilding
Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Tallguy

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 8:01 am   Post subject: world of warcraft guilding

hey guys, i just starting playing play serious WOW (world of warcraft) again Smile .
so i joined this promising guild to help me out, but as it turns out their never on and are a bunch of ********. how does one leave a guild that they joined?

also: rabdom but it'll be sweet if compsci had a WOW guild of our own Laughing
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Dan

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 10:25 am   Post subject: RE:world of warcraft guilding

/gquit i think :p
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
BigBear

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 3:07 pm   Post subject: RE:world of warcraft guilding

Most of the people on this site are students which means they don't have enough spare time for WoW and that money is an issue.

Another problem with World of Warcraft is it is so big that people are on all different servers so if you find out someone you know plays the chances are you are on different servers and it costs $25 (I think) to switch which makes it hard to play with friends

WoW should be like other server games which allow you to switch servers when you log in

A game that I have been playing is called Runes of Magic it is pretty much the same game as WoW but it is free and has a lot of features that make the game more convient.
Tony

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 3:43 pm   Post subject: RE:world of warcraft guilding

I'm not sure how much of an issue money really is. A WoW subscription is significantly cheaper than a cellphone, or internet. It costs about the same as buying a new game once every 4 months.
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
Clayton

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 6:05 pm   Post subject: Re: RE:world of warcraft guilding

Tony @ Fri May 29, 2009 3:43 pm wrote:
I'm not sure how much of an issue money really is. A WoW subscription is significantly cheaper than a cellphone, or internet. It costs about the same as buying a new game once every 4 months.

Much, much cheaper in fact. A single night at the movies can cost you anywhere from $10 - $20 (ticket and food) for yourself, whereas WoW will only cost you $20CAD a month.
TheFerret

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 6:22 pm   Post subject: RE:world of warcraft guilding

Its 13 a month for Wow not 20 and yes I do play... lol
Clayton

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 6:42 pm   Post subject: RE:world of warcraft guilding

It comes to $40CAD after tax in store with a gamecard. 40/2 = $20/month.
[Gandalf]

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 8:36 pm   Post subject: RE:world of warcraft guilding

Shameful trying to rationalize an addiction to WoW, most shameful. Razz
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
TheFerret

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 11:21 pm   Post subject: Re: RE:world of warcraft guilding

Clayton @ Fri May 29, 2009 6:42 pm wrote:
It comes to $40CAD after tax in store with a gamecard. 40/2 = $20/month.

But if you have a credit card, you can get 6 months for ~$80 which comes out to $13/mth...
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 9 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: