Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 ok.. wel heres whats to come from me
Index -> Graphics and Design, Web Design -> Flash MX Tutorials
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Radiohead

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2003 4:42 pm   Post subject: ok.. wel heres whats to come from me

i traced the cadillac cts and im going to animate it using the same stile as my previous submissions.. so .. im probably going to add another set of lights.. or somethign.. till then .. feel free to give any sugestions.. cause i NEED IDEAS Question Question Question Question

cadillac.swf
 Description:
 Filesize:  4.27 KB
 Viewed:  3882 Time(s)

Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Delta

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2004 6:29 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Thats kewl nice job on the tracing... I prolly would have just used photoshop to change it... I'm pretty sure they have an effect like that... the cutout effect might give close to the same results ... also I think either freehand or fireworks had a tutorial on doing that as well... but still good job Smile
Corybu

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2004 8:32 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

There is actually an option in flash that gives this result.

It is called Trace Bitmap. Very handy for making cartoons. turns a bitmap into something like that car, and all the different coloured peices are objects.
   Index -> Graphics and Design, Web Design -> Flash MX Tutorials
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 3 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: