Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Super Awesome Deluxe Plus
Index -> Programming, Visual Basic and Other Basics -> Visual Basic Submissions
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Barda4

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:12 pm   Post subject: Super Awesome Deluxe Plus

Here is my summative project from my Grade 12 class. I did it in C#, which is basicly the exact same as VB but with a little bit different syntax. The game is baically like a final fantasy, you walk around a room,using the arrow keys, until you are attacked. When you are attacked you go into a battle screen, where you choose your attack. Now since the game had to be educational, whenever you want to attack you have to answer a math equation, but I am working to get rid of that next. When you lose you get magical shards, talked about when you play the game, when you lose you lose shards. When you battles you get experience points, right now I hve it so once you win a battle you level up and get to add more to your stats. But that's only for the first battle, afterwards you need 10 more wins to level up. I did everything except of the stats ina week and a half. Right now I am working on getting rid of the math equation to attack, next will be a instruction screen, then items to be added to an inventory.

Install Super Awesome Deluxe Plus.rar
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Install Super Awesome Deluxe Plus.rar
 Filesize:  163.86 KB
 Downloaded:  313 Time(s)

Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Barda4

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:00 pm   Post subject: Re: Super Awesome Deluxe Plus

Ok so here is the newest version of the game. I have gotten rid of the math answers needed to attack correctly. I have added stats to your player, so their attack, mana and successfully attacking the enemy is determined by the stats. After you finish a battle or level up, it is remembered where your player was. Next is to create some special attacks for the player, and then is inventory to hold potions for mana and health.

Install Super Awesome Deluxe Plus.rar
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Install Super Awesome Deluxe Plus.rar
 Filesize:  163.86 KB
 Downloaded:  267 Time(s)

Index -> Programming, Visual Basic and Other Basics -> Visual Basic Submissions
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 2 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: