Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Request a Tutorial?
Index -> Programming, C++ -> C++ Tutorials
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
rto

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:11 am   Post subject: Request a Tutorial?

I could be wrong but it seems as though not very many people on this website use C++ due to the extremely low volume of posts in this forum. However, i have recently started learning C++ (with some knowledge of both Java and Turing -as useful as turing is Neutral . When looking at the tutorials that are on here, they dont seem to give me enough information to really start programming in this language. If somebody would be able to post a tutorial about this program that would be great.

Personally, I am using g++ compiler and writing all of my code (for every program) in NotePad++.

Thanks very much,
Rto
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
S_Grimm

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:47 am   Post subject: RE:Request a Tutorial?

http://compsci.ca/v3/viewtopic.php?t=13820
Vertico

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:45 pm   Post subject: Re: Request a Tutorial?

Or just google what your looking for. There are hundreds of sites out their with tutorials ranging anywhere from beginner to advanced topics.
SNIPERDUDE

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:28 pm   Post subject: RE:Request a Tutorial?

True, C++ tutorials are alot easy to find on the internet than say Turing.
wtd

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:35 pm   Post subject: RE:Request a Tutorial?

Or if you have a specific question, you could ask.
parul1234

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:58 pm   Post subject: RE:Request a Tutorial?

learning C++ is not that tough but implementation in real project requires good knowlege of it
DemonWasp

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:28 am   Post subject: RE:Request a Tutorial?

I would attribute the low volume of C++ posts to be an indicator that few people here like writing code in C++, or that fewer people are learning the language now than have in the past.

I don't particularly like C++ (in fact, I'm decidedly against it) but I still know it well enough to work with it.
md

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:28 pm   Post subject: RE:Request a Tutorial?

There are a few of us who are quite proficient at C++, but who mostly just wait until a question is asked Razz
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
   Index -> Programming, C++ -> C++ Tutorials
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 8 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: