Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 PERL or Python in Dwite
Index -> CompSci.ca, Contests -> DWITE
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Insectoid

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:28 pm   Post subject: PERL or Python in Dwite

Are we allowed to use PERL or Python in Dwite? It is on the list of languages that it can be used, but it is not stated what file to submit (though it is fairly obvious). I suppose I would submit the .pl or .py files, but I don't want to be disqualified for using a non-legal language.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Dan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:40 pm   Post subject: RE:PERL or Python in Dwite

Check out the new judge page: http://dwite.org/judge

It lists all the support language, how it complies and/or runs them and the file exesion it needs to be in.
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Insectoid

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:10 pm   Post subject: RE:PERL or Python in Dwite

Thanks, my friend and I very much prefer Perl over Java and Turing, because Java is a pain(takes to long to write, never works the way I want), and Turing is slow (and doesn't have the capabilities of Perl).

If anyone wants to know, my team name is written in obfuscated Perl (the longest team name, by a long shot), and is too complicated for me to write. Fun stuff.
   Index -> CompSci.ca, Contests -> DWITE
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 3 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: