Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 C++
Index -> Programming, C++ -> C++ Submissions
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
DaveM

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2004 6:56 pm   Post subject: C++

I was wondering if ne1 could put the C++ program on the message board so i could dl it.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Mazer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2004 7:03 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Wow, such a bad topic. I don't mean to sound harsh or bash you at all but this post wasn't a good idea. First, unless you've written a program in C++ and want to show it off, your post should be in C++ help (assuming you are indeed asking for help). Also, we can't upload a C++ compiler because first that's quite a bit of space and second, it is in some cases (ie, if you wanted MSVC++) slightly illegal. Although, you can get Dev-C++ for free.
Tony

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2004 7:04 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

you mean like... a compiler? Confused or what Neutral

ether way - you'd have to be more specific... there're lots of compilers and IDEs available Rolling Eyes
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
Dan

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2004 9:05 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

code:

#include<stdio.h>
#include<stdlib.h>
#include<graphics.h>
#include<conio.h>

void main()
{
cout << "hello world";
/*i hope i got the <<'s right, been doing java mostly now*/
}
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
   Index -> Programming, C++ -> C++ Submissions
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 4 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: