Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 New idea
Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
krishon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2002 1:24 am   Post subject: New idea

One suggestion- dan and tony, i think u two can put like a separate part on like actually computer parts, like the computers part for comp studies. that would be a very, very good help. trust me, u'll get quite a bit of attention if u expand on stuff like computer parts and stuff.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Tony

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2002 1:34 am   Post subject: (No subject)

you mean computer hardware?

the problem with that is a huge varaety of it. For example if we're talking about programming in turing, thene everyone has the same compiler.

Now if we go into hardware, they can have unlimited amount of configuration.

We could make a single overall tutorial on general computer structure though. Like what parts do what and how they generally look and whatnot.

Problem is, I'm EXTRAMLY busy and right now see openings in my time in... March?! Maybe if you'll get more people to want it... Confused
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
krishon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2002 8:19 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

k, sure, just make my one of those high ranked ppl and i might be able to take care of it. oh yah, and could u make one of those like forums for comp hardware. thx Very Happy
Tony

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2002 8:25 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I'd have to talk with Dan about this... I'll let you know when we deside.
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
krishon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2002 8:29 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

k, lol, sure thing Very Happy
Dan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2002 1:49 am   Post subject: hummmm

well it is a good idea, but i dont know much about hradware other then the basicks. right now me and tony are wroking on making a big colection of progming and computer pages. if everting wroks out may be we will have a page or borad on it.
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
krishon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2002 8:28 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

oh, ic. well good luck on ur stuff u 2, lol Very Happy
krishon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2002 7:20 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

so yah...bout the computers board, how long will it take a forum, cuz i can try to make one. But u can make it urselfs if it takes a short time. I'm askin bout this since our skool is starting in the computers portion of comp studies. therefore, it would be best if you can start the forum during christmas. thx Very Happy
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Tony

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2002 7:55 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

ya, well since X-mas break started (well for me atleast... I'm already done all my exams), there will be lots of improvements to SWAT.

The forum itself might be down at times during the break, but thats when we'll be adding new stuff here.

We'll try to fit in some hardware as well.
   Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 9 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: