Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 3D Airplane Game Code Released
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
AtoZ

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:15 pm   Post subject: 3D Airplane Game Code Released

Here is the code to the game, as promised.
There have been some changes from the original; still haven't found out how to change the camera view.
I added a new topic since it was hard to find the update in my old thread.

If anyone is generous enough to take the time to look through the maze of code I have and try to understand my messy coding; and can maybe help me find out a way to change the camera view so it turns with the plane, that would be AWESOME.

Anyways, Enjoy.

From the makers of the game, Ahson and Zheng

Update: Newer version of the game can be found here.

AceWarfare.zip
 Description:
Enjoy

Download
 Filename:  AceWarfare.zip
 Filesize:  18.8 MB
 Downloaded:  3066 Time(s)

Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
SNIPERDUDE

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:07 am   Post subject: RE:3D Airplane Game Code Released

"Ahson and Zheng"

Is that how you got your name AtoZ?
AtoZ

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:57 pm   Post subject: Re: 3D Airplane Game Code Released

Yes
SNIPERDUDE

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:11 am   Post subject: RE:3D Airplane Game Code Released

Ahh. Makes sense.
What I find strange is that I even noticed it.
Right away too.
Considering I never really look at the person who posts it.
[Gandalf]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:11 am   Post subject: RE:3D Airplane Game Code Released

Cut the spamish posts SNIPERDUDE. Turing Submissions is for discussing submissions or talking about any issues that might come up. Posting about someone's name or "lol happy b-day anywho" belongs in Off Topic or, better yet, a PM.
Insectoid

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:12 pm   Post subject: RE:3D Airplane Game Code Released

An awesome game, and I am completely lost in the code. So complicated.

lol happy b-day anywho
jeffgreco13

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:20 pm   Post subject: Re: 3D Airplane Game Code Released

Why do i get this....
Quote:
An run-time error has occured in this program.

Line 2604 : Illegal picture ID number '0'. (Probable cause: picture was not successfully created.").

.... and no one else does?
kishan25

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:43 pm   Post subject: Re: 3D Airplane Game Code Released

this game is really nice,
but i'm having some problems with playing the game
good job Very Happy
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
A.J

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:30 pm   Post subject: Re: 3D Airplane Game Code Released

leafs23 wrote:

its gay

guess who's gonna get banned after their first post?....YOU ARE
wtd

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:41 pm   Post subject: RE:3D Airplane Game Code Released

Leafs23's post is offensive and contributes nothing to the discussion, but A.J., you are not an administrator on compsci.ca and as such, whether leafs23 is banned or not is not for you to decide.
A.J

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:13 pm   Post subject: Re: 3D Airplane Game Code Released

wtd wrote:

Leafs23's post is offensive and contributes nothing to the discussion, but A.J., you are not an administrator on compsci.ca and as such, whether leafs23 is banned or not is not for you to decide.

Thats why I was hoping someone like you would at least delete that post (if you are a mod, that is).
saltpro15

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:15 pm   Post subject: RE:3D Airplane Game Code Released

I second A.J., someone please delete this guy...
oh, and that is a really cool game, although I don't even want to attempt to understand how the code works Very Happy
Dan

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:19 pm   Post subject: RE:3D Airplane Game Code Released

The user has been dealt with so you may now return to the topic of 3D Airplane Games Wink
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
AtoZ

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:44 pm   Post subject: Re: 3D Airplane Game Code Released

Thanks to everyone's suggestions and input;
Here's an updated version of Ace Warfare
WITH MISSLES AND EASIER VIEW.

Enjoy!

btw is there anyway to update the download file in the first post? or add a note to the first post saying there's an update?
this would be greatly appreciated.

AceWarfare.zip
 Description:
Improved!

Download
 Filename:  AceWarfare.zip
 Filesize:  10.6 MB
 Downloaded:  4182 Time(s)

JB

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:42 pm   Post subject: Re: 3D Airplane Game Code Released

I think your game is awesome! My high score is 18425. Some things that I think would make the game even better would be if you got money for each level you beat, and that you could use the money to buy upgrades for your plane or buy new planes with it that are faster than the other planes. Another thing that I think would be an awesome addition to your game would be bombs or machine gun attachments that you could buy and have more levels to the game, and if you could, make the game so you could save.
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 2  [ 21 Posts ]
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: