Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 New Medium Piece - Sitting Alone
Index -> Graphics and Design, Graphics -> The Showroom
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Hendo

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:33 pm   Post subject: New Medium Piece - Sitting Alone

This is a photo manip consisting of 4 different stock pictures plus a render and an effect c4d

Posted Image, might have been reduced in size. Click Image to view fullscreen.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Tony

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:46 pm   Post subject: RE:New Medium Piece - Sitting Alone

The shadow that was drawn in for the person is completely wrong. It should be moved to the right, placed just outside of the picture's frame. The light source on the person and the room don't line up either.

Though light is often difficult to work with, when composing from multiple stock images.

Still, I think it turned out rather well. I find the contrast between the styles of source images to be interesting.
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
Hendo

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:18 pm   Post subject: RE:New Medium Piece - Sitting Alone

didnt know you were a gfx connoisseur Tony Very Happy

Thanks for the tips, I'm not really an artist so my attempt at lighting and shadows sucked Razz

Thanks for the tips though Smile
   Index -> Graphics and Design, Graphics -> The Showroom
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 3 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: