Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 GUESS WHO's BACK
Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
void

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2003 9:36 am   Post subject: GUESS WHO's BACK

its me, void...after two months of completely ignorting this site, i've decided to return....okay okay...dont all of u celebrate at once Laughing ....and i realize that i havent spammed in a long while...so i realize this is valid spamming material Twisted Evil ....alrite...enuff spamming....its time to sit back and watch people welcome me back....and the occasional flaming at me for random reasons...go on flamers...flame...make me flamimngly proud...
I AM FLAME-ADIAN Confused
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Blade

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2003 11:18 am   Post subject: (No subject)

...... umm... you do realize that a flamer is a fairy... so.... in a way... you 'flamed' yourself

and yes i do know he is talking about us dissing him... but if you look at it from other point of view... you get... him calling us fairies and him calling himself a fiary.... wow
krishon

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2003 4:29 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

o....k......
AsianSensation

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2003 5:19 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

hey void is back, now all we need is for dodge_tomahawk to come back, and we can complete the spam team Razz
krishon

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2003 6:24 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

HAHAHA, that one wuz good
Dan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2003 6:41 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

welcom back Wink , hope you like what we have done with the place while you where gone.
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
krishon

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2003 6:41 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

who wouldn't like it Very Happy
Amailer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2003 7:17 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I like it,
btw...Mr.TONY/Mr.Dan ADD SOME 'Book of Typos' To the shop! i want 1!!
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
krishon

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2003 7:21 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

ye, lol, i want one too!!
AsianSensation

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2003 10:18 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

wow, it seems like I was right after all, dodge_tomahawk did come back on this very day, and now a new spammer is added to our group of expert spammers...
Asok

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2003 11:24 pm   Post subject: Re: GUESS WHO's BACK

void wrote:
....and the occasional flaming at me for random reasons...go on flamers...flame...make me flamimngly proud...
I AM FLAME-ADIAN Confused

you suck. Laughing
krishon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2003 7:52 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

lol
void

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2003 8:54 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

wow asok...i dont think any of the comments made me feel as much at home as urs did...it IS good to be back...and ya...ur site does kick major @$$..i love the new compsci logo...but its still not as good as the goofy caricatures of urselves...lolz...yes...i am a spammer...and the best at it...so beware anti-spammers...i am ur nemesis
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 13 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: