Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 what kind of games can you make on VB
Index -> Programming, Visual Basic and Other Basics -> Visual Basic Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
cwlvc

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 11:35 am   Post subject: what kind of games can you make on VB

i'm a beginer and for my school sumitive, i need to make a game.

i'm not asking for you guys to make a game, i'm just wondering about what kind of games VB can make?
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Sean

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 11:47 am   Post subject: RE:what kind of games can you make on VB

This is in the wrong section of VB anyways. However, if you need to know, look under the submissions and see what has been made. What has been made, obviously can be made.

- Tic-Tac-Toe
- VB Mario
- etc.

It all depends on how well you can program and how effective it is. Also, need an idea to make the program.
CodeMonkey2000

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 11:50 am   Post subject: RE:what kind of games can you make on VB

First off this belongs in the help section. Secondly, you can make any type of game that you want. You can import something called gdi32 which enables you to load pictures and display them, and more importantly you can do something like double buffering. Check out some old submissions to get a better idea. Also (if you are REALLY REALLY ambition) you can import directX or openGL to make 3D games.
   Index -> Programming, Visual Basic and Other Basics -> Visual Basic Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 3 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: