Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 2 Submissions; Jelly Ball Program + Klondike (Solitaire) Card Game (With AI)
Index -> Programming, Java -> Java Submissions
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
zwnage

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:59 pm   Post subject: 2 Submissions; Jelly Ball Program + Klondike (Solitaire) Card Game (With AI)

Direct links to applets:

http://individual.utoronto.ca/zongyi/jellygameweb/jellygame.htm
Jelly Ball Game
I rushed this for some summer course thing that lasted 1 week. It's supposed to be a copy of locoroco, a popular psp game. Space to jump, left/right to move. I haven't finished working out all the glitches, especially with the jump which I kinda faked at the last second. Everything else is ok, except for the map, which I drew really hastily. Features jelly ball motion, perfect wall collisions, variable frictioned walls and whatnot. The game originally ran too fast, so I added a delay, but I think now it runs too slow. Bah!

http://individual.utoronto.ca/zongyi/klondikegameweb/klondikegame.htm
Klondike (Solitaire) Card Game
The basic windows solitaire card game, except with a computer AI option. I have made this a while ago at school for gr12 compsci, but forgot about it until I uploaded that jelly thing (it was a school project, and who thinks of school after its over? Razz ). To use the computer to solve a game, use the menubar on top. I do not suggest even touching the slow/slowest solve speeds (lower the more success), because it might take weeks to solve. I only reccomend the medium speed, which can have 30% success. The low has 50% chance, if your computer can take it. The lowest is untested, I've only had it run like 3-4 times. You can also click replay deck under the game menu to replay the exact same configeration of cards. Its fun to play it yourself, then lose, then click replay deck and see how the computer would slove it under different solve speeds. The fastest solve speeds requires no thinking from the computer, and has a 10-13 % chance of success. You know when the computer loses when it stops playing.

All this was from my main website which has like nothing on it except those applets.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Reality Check

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:05 am   Post subject: Re: 2 Submissions; Jelly Ball Program + Klondike (Solitaire) Card Game (With AI)

I like your jelly one but it does need some polish. I actually learned HOW these kinds of things are made just by looking at it Smile
jeffgreco13

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:40 am   Post subject: Re: 2 Submissions; Jelly Ball Program + Klondike (Solitaire) Card Game (With AI)

i believe i was dealt the 'T' of spades while playing.....
   Index -> Programming, Java -> Java Submissions
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 3 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: