Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Matrix Neo
Index -> Programming, Java -> Java Submissions
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
ahmhum

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:41 pm   Post subject: Matrix Neo

my project for my comp. programming class
plz comment
code is neo

DelayAB.java
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  DelayAB.java
 Filesize:  48.88 KB
 Downloaded:  513 Time(s)

Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Barbarrosa

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 3:52 pm   Post subject: Re: Matrix Neo

Please don't use hsa if you don't have to. It's very bad practice. Instead, import what you need from somewhere else. JSYK, to my knowledge, HSA is exclusive to Ready to Program Java. Would it be possible for you to include an HSA class file with this?

Besides that:

All of your variables have package visibility (not public, private, or protected). Try to make as many of them private as you can afford without reducing functionality or inheritability (if you're ever going to extend this class, make subclasses).

All of your methods are public, so do as above & make all the ones you don't need elsewhere private (probably all of them).

Make other classes, this one seems way too crowded.

If you have the option, I recommend you use eclipse.

I can't run your code because I don't have the HSA class file, but fixing the above would be very helpful.
Reality Check

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 3:07 pm   Post subject: Re: Matrix Neo

Avoid using HSA at all costs. The system is better anyways as the console has problems with outputting Objects. I use Ready as an IDE (because my school forces me too) but I never use the console.
riveryu

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:49 pm   Post subject: RE:Matrix Neo

Avoid using ReadyToProgram at all cost? How about that? Your better off without it.
Euphoracle

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:39 pm   Post subject: RE:Matrix Neo

It's notepad with a syntax checker. RTP is fine if you don't use the trash it comes with, at least, for school level work.
   Index -> Programming, Java -> Java Submissions
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 5 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: