Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 The legend of zelda : the lost tales (Alpha)
Index -> Programming, Visual Basic and Other Basics -> Visual Basic Submissions
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Barda4

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 7:28 pm   Post subject: The legend of zelda : the lost tales (Alpha)

This is my final project, except that I had fixed some of the errors and animation. Since it is still in the Alpha state I have a lot of stuff to fixe but if you have any suggestions on how to make the game better than please tell me. Also please tell me what you think of it right now. Sorry about all the files I don't really know how to add attchments on this form, also I don't know why the file is so big. **this is going to be a spoof of the legend of zelda**

WindowsApplication1.rar
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  WindowsApplication1.rar
 Filesize:  6.34 MB
 Downloaded:  870 Time(s)

WindowsApplication1.rar
 Description:

Download
 Downloaded:  744 Time(s)

WindowsApplication1.rar
 Description:

Download
 Downloaded:  764 Time(s)

Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
princewes

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 9:34 pm   Post subject: RE:The legend of zelda : the lost tales (Alpha)

nice game lol one bug i found when u go to the place that says this will lead to pure death (or w/e) u may want to try to change to time on how the box pop ups i got stuck and need to close but pretty cool Smile
   Index -> Programming, Visual Basic and Other Basics -> Visual Basic Submissions
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 2 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: