Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Tracing
Index -> Graphics and Design, Web Design -> Flash MX Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
FwuffyTheBunny

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2003 3:08 pm   Post subject: Tracing

Hey, I know how to to trace bitmaps, but how do u trace video? I know it is possible becacuse there are flash movies out there where they have traced actual video. Please tell me how
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
krishon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2003 9:08 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

wut do u mean? inserting the video into flash? if that's ur question add the video to the library and then insert it into wutever file ur working on
FwuffyTheBunny

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2003 5:06 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

ok, say i import a video to flash mx. Then i export this flash program as a bitmap sequence, then i have the whole movie in a series of bitmaps. I can then import them all into my library and have each one on a frame. I can then make it look cartoony by going to modify (or sumthing up there) and going to trace bitmap. It will then blend colors. But whut i want to know is if there is a way to trace the whole videro without having to convert each peaice into a bitmap beacuse it really sucks as a 10 second movie will have about 50-70 bitmap pics in it. So please help me and thanks in advance.
Amailer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2003 5:48 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I don't think thats possiable.

What is i possiable is use Fireworks, copy all the bit maps into diffrnet frames in order and then export it into 1 animated GIF Confused
krishon

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2003 6:58 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

i think it is.....i've added some stuff to the library that is lots of bitmaps clumped together....
Homer_simpson

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2003 10:19 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

so u want to import movie into flash do some effects on each frame then export it as a flash file? if that's what u wanna do simply import a move to yer scene then export it as a jpeg... then u'll have each frame saved on a jpeg file then apply effects to it with what ever program u want and then import it back to flash...
krishon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2003 9:20 am   Post subject: (No subject)

ye....that's probably the easiest way to do it
   Index -> Graphics and Design, Web Design -> Flash MX Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 7 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: